[CIG-SHORT] Error message running examples

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:07:16 PDT 2015

Hi Janine,

This appears to be some sort of Cygwin error.  There could either be some problem with your Cygwin installation or you are running some other process that interferes with correct operation.  Try looking at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11107155/how-to-fix-address-space-is-already-occupied-error-on-fetch-commit <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11107155/how-to-fix-address-space-is-already-occupied-error-on-fetch-commit> and see if that offers any clues.

> On 18/06/2015, at 11:50 am, Janine Ashleigh Birnbaum <janineb at stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded PyLith onto my computer (Windows 8) and have been unable to run the examples. The error message is the same for all examples attempted. Snapshot of message is attached.
>
> Do you know what the problem might be?
>
> Thank you,
> Janine
> <error message.JPG>_______________________________________________