[CIG-SHORT] PyLith-build test fails

Mamun Miah mmiah at go.olemiss.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:26:22 PDT 2015

Thanks. Actually, I contacted you earlier telling you about my PhD research
which is to simulate induced seismicity from fluid injection. We (with
people from LBNL) are developing  a coupled hydro-geomechanical code by
linking TOUGH2 and PyLith to implement pore pressure and calculate
effective stress field.  We have already linked and run our coupled
simulator by passing parameters back and forth between the two codes but we
might need to modify PyLith to reflect the changes in constitutive
relations due to fluid pressure. So, that is the motivation behind building
PyLith from the source.

Best Regards,
Mamun Miah

Thanks & Best Regards,