[CIG-SHORT] Constant displacement boundary condition

Mamun Miah mmiah at go.olemiss.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:24:34 PDT 2015

Thanks, Matt for your quick reply. Actually, I am not explicitly specifying
the constant displacement. A load is being applied on the top and bottom of
the specimen and I have to make sure that specimen compresses uniformly on
the top and bottom sides by the action of rigid plates. Not sure it was
clear enough. Please look at the mandel.jpg I attached earlier.