[CIG-SHORT] Questions about Example 7.3.7 in Manual

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:05:21 PDT 2016

Dear Cuiting,

It’s difficult to tell without additional information.  Could you please run the problem and save the terminal output to a log file?  The info files are created prior to actually running the problem, so it seems likely to me that the problem did not finish running for some reason.  We would need to see your log file to figure out the problem.

> On 14/04/2016, at 3:20 PM, Cuiting Qi <cuitingq at usc.edu> wrote:
>
> Good day,
>
> I've tried to use PyLith to run the example 7.3.7  in the Manual. But I can only get three files as follows.
> <image.png>
> Could you please tell me why I cannot get 6 files as described in the Manual?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Sincerely,
> Cuiting

Charles A. Williams