[CIG-SHORT] Paraview Calculator errors

Chunyu Liu (cliu5) cliu5 at memphis.edu
Wed Apr 27 13:13:14 PDT 2016

That works.
Thank you very much
On Apr 27, 2016, at 14:35, Brad Aagaard <baagaard at usgs.gov<mailto:baagaard at usgs.gov>> wrote:

I don't think "group dataset" is the correct filter. It certainly didn't work for me. Try "Append Attributes" instead.

On 04/27/2016 12:29 PM, Chunyu Liu (cliu5) wrote:
Thanks for quick reply.
Direction fields are in the .info files, and slip field is in the
east_tn-fault_t0000.vtk.
I use “ ground dataset “ to combine both of them. Then, I apply the formula.
It turns out it is not working for me on Paraview 4.3.1.
Can you please try it out by using these two files I attached in the email ?

Thank you very much

On Apr 27, 2016, at 14:01, Brad Aagaard <baagaard at usgs.gov<mailto:baagaard at usgs.gov>