[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Lanch Error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Sat Jan 9 09:21:13 PST 2016

Renuhaa,

We have seen this error several times from people using the Windows
binary. Sometimes rebooting will resolve the problem. While PyLith can
be run under Windows, it is much more suited for running on a Unix style
system. Running Linux or Linux within a Virtual Machine and using the
PyLith Linux binary is our suggested solution at this point for this issue.