[CIG-SHORT] RELAX Question

Austin Madson amadson at ucla.edu
Fri Jan 29 22:33:46 PST 2016

Prof. Barbot,

Ahh, yes. Good catch! For some reason I was under the impression that x1
and x2 were the upper left coords and the length and width were the length
in width away from the upper left coords. Thanks for the catch!

However, after fixing that overlap, the response was only reduced by 3cm
(and still well over what I was expecting to see here). Any ideas as to why
it's so high?

Cheers,
Austin M