[CIG-SHORT] Stress concentration near the fault tip

Josimar Alves da Silva jsilva.mit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:55:32 PST 2016

Dear Charles and Brad,

I removed the z-constraint on the upper right boundary of my domain the
problem seems to be fixed now.

You mention that the "first time step takes a huge number of iterations,
while subsequent steps only seem to need one iteration".  Could you give
some hints on how to improve this aspect of my simulation ?

Thank you
Josimar