[CIG-SHORT] Linear convergence for nonplanar faults

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:00:04 PST 2016

Dear Josimar,

I don’t see the .cfg files you mention, but there is definitely something wrong with your linear convergence.  Actually, looking at your log file, the initial KSP Residual norm (7e16) is huge, and then the residual drops down to ~2e4.  What is your convergence tolerance?

Charles

Charles A. Williams
Scientist
GNS Science