[CIG-SHORT] A Question About Pylith

zeynep yılmaz ylmz.zeynep at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:32:03 PST 2016

Thank you very much for taking time to respond my questions and for your
detailed explanation. I am new at Pylith, your response helped me so much.

I have implemented a model with the dimensions of 150 km for a 20x10 km
fault plane as you have suggested. I also increased the resolution of the
mesh. However, the linear solve converged after 1700 iterations. I would
also like to ask you how I can choose the number of iterations after which
Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization is restarted (ksp_gmres_restart).

Thanks a lot again.

Best wishes and kind regards,
Zeynep