[CIG-SHORT] Benchmark Pylith with viscoelastic analytic solution for a pressurized sphere

Francisco Delgado fjd49 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 27 08:32:34 PDT 2016

HI James, thanks for your feedback. Do you have examples of how to
implement the viscoelastic model with Pylith. So far increasing the number
of nodes does not provide a data fit for the analytic solution of a very
small pressurised sphere.

Thanks

Francisco Delgado
PhD student in Geological Sciences