[CIG-SHORT] CIG WEBINAR: Overview of PyLith 3.0 - Aagaard

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 7 10:10:16 PDT 2017

THURSDAY, APRIL 13 @2PM PT
An overview of PyLith plus a preview of multiphysics and other features coming in PyLith v3.0

I will give an overview of PyLith <https://geodynamics.org/cig/software/pylith/>, including a discussion of the types of applications for which it is designed, the features currently available, and the user workflow for running a simulation. I will also present a preview of the multiphysics implementation and other features coming in PyLith v3.0.

Brad Aagaard, USGS