[CIG-SHORT] Adding to the libraries

Ehsan Haghighat ehsanh at mit.edu
Fri Aug 4 06:39:42 PDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to extended/add some libraries to the PyLith, for instance a new material. Searching to find out how another material is implemented, I realized I need to run automake again to correctly reflect changes in Makefile.am. What about the materials_wrap.cxx? How this can be recreated? I am using the “swig -python materials.i”, however the generated wrapper looks very different from the original one. Can you please confirm the steps I am taking? Is there any documents to describe the steps to add libraries to the pylith.

Thanks,
Ehsan