[CIG-SHORT] Adding to the libraries

Ehsan Haghighat ehsanh at mit.edu
Fri Aug 4 13:44:14 PDT 2017

Hi Matt,

These are the steps I took and successfully added a new material (it is a copy of DruckerPrager3D)

— Created the material in the libsrc
— Created the material in the pylith
— Added the necessary changes to the modulesrc and Makefile.am (everyplace that DruckerPrager3D was added)
— Called automake in folder “build/pylith/pylith-2.2.0/
— Called “swig -python -c++ materials.i” in folder “build/pylith/pylith-2.2.0/modulesrc/materials”
— Called “make pylith” from “build/pylith” folder.

My question is if there is a way to skip explicit call of “automake” and “swig”?

Ehsan