[CIG-SHORT] Adding to the libraries

Ehsan Haghighat ehsanh at mit.edu
Fri Aug 4 17:47:40 PDT 2017

Matt,

I just made a small change to the code, and run make. This is the message:

: ~/dev/build/pylith$ make
make: Nothing to be done for 'all’.

:~/dev/build/pylith$ make install
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/ehsanhaghighat/dev/build/pylith'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ehsanhaghighat/dev/build/pylith'

Nothing happens.

Ehsan