[CIG-SHORT] Adding to the libraries

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Aug 4 20:27:47 PDT 2017

Ehsan,

It is very difficult for us to know precisely what you are doing.
Following the templates/materials example with everything in one
directory (which you could provide as a tarball) would make it much
easier to debug. Please follow that example and if you run into
problems, send a tarball of all files in your templates/materials
directory along with complete output of all error messages.