[CIG-SHORT] Question about PETSc

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 23 21:41:48 PDT 2017

Thank you very much for all the replies.

Yes, I also notice that there are only 2 nodes in the fault_edge nodeset. I have tested my CUBIT and Pylith with the examples, all the examples can run successfully. I check the mesh generating .jou files again and again and view the Exodus file with ParaView, and I convert the Exodus II file to ASCII file. But I still cannot find where the errors happened.

I attach all the files of the demo simulation and hope someone would run it and tell me where the errors happened.

Best regards
Tu Xiang