[CIG-SHORT] Fault_edge problem

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Aug 30 09:17:26 PDT 2017

Li Teng,

I have annotated your Model_2.jpg figure (attached) to show the nodesets
you should be using for buried edges. The main fault has two vertices on
"buried edges", one at each end shown in dark blue (assuming the fault
ends before the domain boundary). Each secondary fault has two vertices
on buried edges (one at each end) shown in red and light blue.

When you create the faults, you MUST specify the main fault first.
interfaces = [main, secondary1, secondary2]

I changed the names just so that the order is clear.

Brad