[CIG-SHORT] pylith-1.8.0

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 15 10:59:26 PST 2017

Ehsan,

If you have not done so already, I strongly recommend reading the PyLith
CHANGES file https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/blob/master/CHANGES
to see all of the changes required to update .cfg files from PyLith 1.8
to the current version (2.2.1). A lot has changed in 5 years and some
settings will need to be updated.