[CIG-SHORT] Initial stresses for large model

Demian Gomez demiang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:14:12 PST 2017

Matt,

There is no projection involved in my approach. I didn't follow Brad's
suggestion of using a topocentric coordinate system. I have a spherical
model constructed in a geocentric CS (ECEF) and my initial stress spatial
database in lat lon depth (i.e. cs-data = geographic and is-geocentric =
false). Therefore, the conversion from one type of coordinate to the other
shouldn't have any effect.

Demián