[CIG-SHORT] Initial stresses for large model

Demian Gomez demiang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 08:13:59 PST 2017

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your answer. I was thinking of maybe making a two step problem
where at time 0 it would calculate the initial stress and then at time 1
put in the slip at the fault. Sort of a pseudo-earthquake cycle but with
two quasi-static simulations and no time dependent problem between them. Do
you think this might work?

Demián