[CIG-SHORT] Problems with viscoelastic model with Pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Jul 12 12:17:47 PDT 2017

Francisco,

Check to make sure the solver is converging at every time step. This is
easiest if you include

ksp_error_if_not_converged = true

so that the simulation will abort with an error if convergence is not
reached.

If you still don't understand what the problem is, send a sketch/diagram
of the problem you are trying to solve along with the
pylith_parameters.json file generated (which contains all of your
parameters).

Regards.
Brad