[CIG-SHORT] PyLith version 2.2.0 installation from source

Josimar Alves da Silva jsilva.mit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 11:12:12 PDT 2017

Brad,

Thanks for the reply. I did try --enable-gcc --enable-mpi=openmpi
--enable-python and still find the same issue. I will try to follow up on
the suggestion that Matt mentioned, which is to try to build python
manually.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thank you in advance,
Josimar

make[4]: Entering directory `/home/josimar/build/pylith/python-build'

mpicc -c -fno-strict-aliasing -fp-model strict -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv
-O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes  -I. -IInclude -I../Python-2.7.13/Include
-I/home/josimar/pylith/include  -fPIC -DPy_BUILD_CORE -o Modules/python.o
../Python-2.7.13/Modules/python.c

mpicc -c -fno-strict-aliasing -fp-model strict -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv
-O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes  -I. -IInclude -I../Python-2.7.13/Include
-I/home/josimar/pylith/include  -fPIC -DPy_BUILD_CORE -o Parser/acceler.o
../Python-2.7.13/Parser/acceler.c

gcc: error: strict: No such file or directory

gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-fp-model’

gcc: error: strict: No such file or directory

gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-fp-model’

make[4]: *** [Modules/python.o] Error 1

make[4]: *** [Parser/acceler.o] Error 1

make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/josimar/build/pylith/python-build'

make[3]: *** [python] Error 2

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/josimar/build/pylith'

make[2]: *** [installed_python] Error 2

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/josimar/build/pylith'

make[1]: *** [installed_swig] Error 2

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/josimar/build/pylith'

make: *** [installed_pylith] Error 2