[CIG-SHORT] PyLith version 2.2.0 installation from source

Josimar Alves da Silva jsilva.mit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:22:47 PDT 2017

Brad,

Just to let you know that, thanks to the help of my colleague Eshan
Haghighat <http://juanesgroup.mit.edu/ehsanh>,  this problem was solved and
I was able to compile PyLith version 2.2.0.

In summary, some lessons learned:

1) wget "link_to_pylith_installer"
2) make sure the following structure of directories is available:
/home/josimar/pylith_install/src/pylith/pylith-installer-2.2.0-0
3)use mpich and python 2.7.3 for centos6
4) ./configure --with-python  --prefix=DIR

thank you,
Josimar

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Josimar Alves da Silva <jsilva.mit at gmail.com