[CIG-SHORT] Mailing list

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 22 12:18:27 PDT 2017

Ehsan,

Subscribe to the email list using by signing up on this webpage:

There is no PyLith development manual. The PyLith development plan is
posted on the PyLith wiki page,
https://wiki.geodynamics.org/software:pylith:start. There are also some
notes in the PyLith repository in the doc/developer directory and on the
repository wiki,
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/wiki/Repository-Workflow.

The most efficient way to get up to speed is to talk to the developers
(Matt, Charles, and I) at PyLith workshops and other meetings.

As part of the processing of updating the manual for PyLith v3.X, we
will move more of the development information into the user manual.