[CIG-SHORT] Pylith question

Xiaoxi Zhao xiaoxiz at usc.edu
Tue Mar 28 21:17:57 PDT 2017

To whom it will concern,

My name is Xiaoxi. I'm learning Pylith these days and trying to build a
model with multiple layers and faults. The model is assigned gravity and
initial stress equilibrium to gravity. Five surfaces are fixed with free
ground surface. I expect the result to be zero displacement in the domain,
however, there is some subsidence above the layers. I'm not sure where the
problem is. Can you please help me check the files and let me know if
anything need to be changed to solve the problem

Thanks for your time and help,
Best regards,
Xiaoxi

--