[CIG-SHORT] Unable to run the pylith examples, please see the attached email and let me know where did wrong

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu May 4 13:11:12 PDT 2017

It looks like you are trying to run the Linux x86_64 binary within
Mingw-w64 on a machine running Windows. The Linux x86_64 binary will
only work on systems running Linux.

For Windows machines we recommend running PyLith using the PyLith Docker
container. Instructions are available in the PyLith manual.