[CIG-SHORT] asking for an example

xiang tu tuxiang2016 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 19:27:53 PDT 2017

 To whom it will concern,Firstly, I simply introduce myself. I am Tu Xiang, a student of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, studying for my doctor's degree.I want to do dynamic earthquake ruptures simulation, but I am a newcomer. I have carefully read the Pylith user manual several times, but I still cannot successfully to construct a simlpe example of dynamic earthquake ruptures. Would you like to give me a simple example?  By the way, is it necessary to make sure that the subfault is smaller than some size while discretizing the fault, because of the nucleation size?looking forward to receiving your reply.Best regardsYours sincerely,Tu Xiang