[CIG-SHORT] how to turn off vtk output

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 21 16:40:21 PST 2017

Dear  Charles
Yes, the pylith.meshio.DataWriterVTK.DataWriterVTK is set. But I still cannot turn off vtk output after I tried many times.

"class": "<pylith.meshio.OutputMatElastic.OutputMatElastic; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'pylith::meshio::OutputManager *' at 0x7f7fcac68300> >",
                                        "name": "outputmatelastic",
                                        "components": {
                                            "writer": {
                                                "description": "Writer for data.",
                                                "setFrom": "{default}",
                                                "class": "<pylith.meshio.DataWriterVTK.DataWriterVTK; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'pylith::meshio::DataWriterVTK *' at 0x7f7fcac68390> >",
                                                "name": "datawritervtk",

I attached the pylith_parameters.json file. Yes, the fault output is written to an HDF5 file

I also attached the cfg files.

Hope you would help me.
Best regards
Tu Xiang