[CIG-SHORT] pylith.meshio.DataWriterHDF5Ext

Huihui Weng qfkq7850 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Oct 5 01:36:32 PDT 2017

Hi Aagaard,

I have tried to install PyLith under cluster. But I find I need to use the external storage instead of the regular one to make it run, i.e., "writer = pylith.meshio.DataWriterHDF5Ext" rather than "writer = pylith.meshio.DataWriterHDF5". But the format of the output is unknown (as shown in the attached JPG). How can I convert these files to the regular HDF5 files? How can I illustrate these files using 3D visualization software, such as Paraview? It does seems they cannot be open by Paraview. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Huihui Weng