[CIG-SHORT] Fwd: Question about saving both h5 and vtk file

Li, Teng tengli2 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 10 18:04:01 PDT 2017

Hi Brad,

The reason I need both HDF5 and VTK files is because I would like to post process the data by using HDF5 file in Matlab. Post processing by using Matlab is more convenient and powerful. In order to make sure the results are right, I also need to use Paraview to show the data VTK file. That's why I think I need both kinds of output.

Best,
Teng

Teng Li

Master Candidate in Structures

205 North Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL. 61801

Phone:(217)8196210, Email: tengli2 at illinois.edu