[CIG-SHORT] Matlab HDF5 file, Use Coordinates and Topology to build the domain

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Oct 18 08:32:56 PDT 2017

Teng,

It sounds like you are looking for something more suitable for
visualization than Matlab. ParaView is a good alternative. It is easy to
select various visualization options (wireframe, surface, lines, points,
etc). It has scripting capabilities via Python; the PyLith v2.2.1 manual
and new examples/3d/subduction examples suite demonstrate how to use
Python scripts with ParaView.