[CIG-SHORT] Forward of moderated message

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:58:02 PDT 2017

Dear Thilo,

Thank you for the notice of the broken links and we are currently working on fixing them. Until then, all of the PyLith related downloads can be obtained from the github page:
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/releases/ <https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/releases/>.

Please let us know if any additional issues arise with these downloads.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis