[CIG-SHORT] request you an information on pylith

daniel bahiru danielbahiru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:30:58 PDT 2018

I am writing to request you an information about the most interesting
modelling software pylith and to register in CIG.

I am a PhD candidate in Geodesy in Ethiopia .

     [Name of the candidate- Daniel Bahiru; PhD research work entitled -
“Recent advances on surface ground deformation measurement by means of PS
–InSAR and GPS  observations in Afar Depression” ; date from 2015-2018 and
institution name- Entoto Observatory and Research Center., Ethiopia.]

Dear sir ,

I know you are busy. Let me request you the followings that may help my PhD
research.

Daniel Bahiru
PhD Candidate in Geodesy at Entoto Observatory
and Research Centre,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Cellphone:+251-911855220
email address: danielbahiru at gmail.com