[CIG-SHORT] fault rupture & opening not work in PyLith v2.2.1

Yang, Yi-Rong yangyiro at iu.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:26:20 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm a postDoc and work in Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Indiana University. My primary responsibilities is to develop methods to model crustal deformation using PyLith.

I meet a problem that the fault in the model won't rupture while i run all the examples. Fault opening also not work. The version of my Pylith is v2.2.1, PETSc is v3.7.6, Spatialdata is v1.9.10 and Python is v2.7.13.

Could you teach me how to fix the fault rupture problem?

Thank you.

Yi-Rong