[CIG-SHORT] Save the date: Crustal Deformation Modeling Workshop, June 10-14, 2019

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Nov 29 10:37:57 PST 2018

Crustal Deformation Modeling Workshop, June 10-14, 2019
Save the date!

We plan to hold our biannual crustal deformation modeling workshop June
10-14, 2019, at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, CO. More
information will be posted in February 2019.

NOTE: CIG is transitioning from email lists to a community forum
(https://community.geodynamics.org), which allows many additional
features in addition to email access. The workshop information will be
posted on the Short Term Crustal Dynamics category. See
https://community.geodynamics.org/t/crustal-deformation-modeling-workshop-2019/191