[CIG-SHORT] Error in installation of Pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Nov 30 14:07:20 PST 2018

Parth,

The log shows errors trying to read the HDF5 file. Either the HDF5 write
failed or reading the file via h5py is failing. Try viewing the HDF5
output files using h5dump to verify the datasets and attributes were
written correctly. If so, then try using h5py to read the datasets and
attributes.

Did all of the unit tests (unittests/libtests/* and unittests/pytests/*)
pass?

Brad