[CIG-SHORT] Why Pylith could not find final slip at some point using spatial database Final slip.

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 4 08:45:46 PST 2019

Hello,
I am doing a simple 3D static simulation. I prepared all the files(.exo, .spatialdb and .cfg), but Pylith always report that "Could not find final slip at (  -5302.83  49502.5  0) using spatial database Final slip." If I added this point into the .spatialdb file, it would report that it could not find another point. I checked all the files, but I could not find how to deal with this problem.
Hope someone would like to help me.
Best regards,
Tu Xiang