[CIG-SHORT] I solved the problem

tu xiang tuxiang2016 at outlook.com
Sun Jan 13 08:31:26 PST 2019

Dear Charles
For the problem:
Could not find final slip at some point using spatial database Final slip.
It should haven’t specified enough points to interpolate the slip.  The options to fix this are to either do nearest neighbor interpolation (the default) or provide more points with slip values in the spatialdb.
I do not know why It still reports this error:
RuntimeError: basic_string::substr: __pos (which is 11) > this->size() (which is 10)

So I remove all the configure files and then generate new configure files based on the examples provided by Pylith. It should be something wrong with the configure files, but I do not know where is the problem.
Best regards,
Tu