[aspect-devel] Duplicate Vertices

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at math.tamu.edu
Thu Dec 13 04:19:06 PST 2012

> Yes, I could look at them in both Visit and Paraview.  XDMF is a
> surprisingly flexible format.  To make things more concrete, I am
> attaching an XDMF file from Gale.  I had to compute a lot of
> intermediate values.

Fascinating. It's not an easy format to understand, for sure, though :-(

I will admit that it's beyond the amount of time I can offer to
implement. That said, it's a relatively self-contained thing to deal
with in the DataOutBase class, which should make it simpler for others
to deal with if they want to.

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu