[aspect-devel] Aspect Parallel Initialization

Timo Heister heister at math.tamu.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:38:26 PST 2012

Hi Eric,

it would be great if you could tell us where the time is spent. 30
minutes sounds WAY too long.

We had noticed a regression inside the
TrilinosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix::reinit() call a while ago, that
we never fixed. You might want to put timing around that call.

Let me know what you find!

http://www.math.tamu.edu/~heister/