[aspect-devel] Difficulties with tracers and material model

A.B.M. Graas a.b.m.graas at students.uu.nl
Sun Jun 30 16:36:14 PDT 2013

Hi there,

No worries. Actually, I found out later that the problem is not caused by
the material model but rather by strain rate values in the corners. This is
more or less the same problem and should be easy to reproduce. An
demonstration input file is here: http://pastebin.com/5LCvM9fT. Just tested
it with the latest version. It might be necessary to alter the visual range
of your viewer to find the strain rate values, since they are extremely
small. However, in other experiments they can become significantly large
and even invalidate the set-up.

Thanks for looking at this and let me know when you need any additional
information,

Adriaan