[aspect-devel] Querying Aspect plugins directly from C++

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:47:10 PST 2013

> Right now I'm not testing anything specific but I figured that a
> skeleton of a unit-testing class would be helpful down the road as my
> material model gains complexity. For now though I'll see what I can do
> with the existing statistics and perhaps write a small postprocessor
> as well.

Well, if you can come up with something that is of general use, we can
include this in aspect and call it something like a
MaterialModelStatistics postprocessor. Of interest might be:
- average/min/max viscosity/density/...
- viscosity/density/... depends on temperature/strain rate/... yes/no?
- depth/T table with viscosity values?

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/