[aspect-devel] Querying Aspect plugins directly from C++

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryhouts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 13:18:28 PST 2013

Thanks Timo,

Running small models and plotting statistics is a good suggestion.
Right now I'm not testing anything specific but I figured that a
skeleton of a unit-testing class would be helpful down the road as my
material model gains complexity. For now though I'll see what I can do
with the existing statistics and perhaps write a small postprocessor
as well. Thanks again for the suggestions!

Cheers,
Jonathan