[aspect-devel] cylindrical rigid body rotation

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Fri Apr 4 07:07:38 PDT 2014

Hey Cedric,

> I was wondering whether any progress had been made regarding the rigid body rotation removal ?

I am meeting with Ian next week and we want to tackle this.

> I have implemented the no net rotation formula that Ian mentions and it works fine

Can you send me the patch for that please?

So the no net rotation is not the correct thing for you and you need
something along the lines what Wolfgang posted, i.e.
 \int \rho(x)  x \times [x \times \omega] = \int \rho(x)  x \times u(x)
?

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/