[aspect-devel] Mantle Convection group / greetings from the newest member

Ömer faruk Bodur ofbodur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:59:09 PST 2014

Dear All,

I am a graduate student in Bosphorus University, (Istanbul) studying Geophysics, especially convection in the earth’s mantle.
Having started reading the article “Convection in the earth’s mantle: towards a numerical simulation, by D.P McKENZEI, J.M. ROBERTS and N.O.WEISS”,  (It may be the oldest comprehensive paper in this field ) I am highly eager to contribute on the works that has been done so far.

If you have any advice about the study material on mantle convection that I should consider, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Omer Faruk BODUR
Istanbul / Turkey