[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Sylvia Rockel sylvia.rockel at fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 2 02:48:51 PDT 2014

Dear all,

thanks for your replies.

@Ian: The deal.ii output problem is solved.

@all: Concerning the ASPECT problem the curiosity is, that this
      only happens in mpirun. If I run it directly via ./aspect ...prm
      everything works fine. But it took so long that I stopped the
      calculation after about 200 steps. I thought that's enough, 'cause
      in mpirun it doesn't even come to step 3.

Hope the trillions bug can also be fixed in the precompiled deal.ii package.

Thanks again.

Best,
Sylvia