[aspect-devel] Kludges in ASPECT

Ian Rose ian.rose at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 31 14:45:40 PDT 2014

I have also run into situations where I want more control over Simulator
members than the SimulatorAccess class provides.  In those cases I have had
some success casting away the const-ness of the things that SimulatorAccess
gives you (i.e., read-only solution-vectors, meshes, etc).  I don't
remember the specifics, but I do remember that it was not pretty.  It
works, though, and allows you to do more within the plugin framework.