[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Juliane Dannberg dannberg at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 24 06:29:05 PDT 2014

Hi Sylvia,

as far as I know, the only one who could manage to install Aspect under
Mac is Maxwell Rudolph, so you might want to ask him for some tips.
Otherwise, you could also use the virtual machine, which is much easier
to install (you can find instructions as well as the image here:
http://aspect.dealii.org/download.html). However, in this case it will
take a bit longer to run your models.

Best,
Juliane