[aspect-devel] ASPECT on Mac

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:54:20 PDT 2014

Yes, the installation of linux software on mac with many dependencies
is a pain. Max does have a point that you can do many things with a
virtual machine. If you want to install deal.II, you might be
interested in using the parallel binary mac os packages. If they work
(again, depends on what other things you have installed on your
mac...), installation is very easy (no need to install trilinos,
p4est, etc.).

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/